Copyright violation and infringement is of great concern to PlaySubtly, contents whatsoever found on this site is a copyright of PlaySubtly – © PlaySubtly 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form without due permission is prohibited other than:
- You may use copy contents for personal and non-commercial use only, so far you give this site due credit.
- Without due permission, you may not copy part or all of contents for commercial exploits and distribution
In case of well laid copyright infringement accusation, proof provided, we will ensure that claimed content or material is taken down and removed.
Users of this site found guilty of repeated creation of copyright infringed content or material will be revoked access to content creation and account terminated.
We look forward to seeing users of playsubtly.com obey and keep to copyright laws.
In regards to DMCA Takedown, we are expecting a mail with strict compliance to the follow guidelines before takedown will be honored.
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. It’s necessary for third party agencies to provide a copy of “Physical Authorization Letter” that agency can address all the copyrights things of them.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Fill the form below: